Frequently Asked Questions
I can connect to the internet?
Of course! Throughout the whole B&B, you will find free wi-fi - just ask the password at arrival.
Do I have to be back at a certain time?
No, on arrival we will give you the keys, you will be fully independent and may come and go as you wish.
What about parking?
If you arrive in Florence with your car, you already know that we are just outside the ZTL (limited traffic zone), so you can arrive directly at the building without any unpleasant fines. For parking your car, you have two options:
- On the road within the BLUE lines at € 10 for 24 hours with a "scratch and park," which you can to ask for at your reservation time (hotel tourist parking cards)
- There is a parking garage 300 meters away that costs € 15 per day.
If I arrive by train, how do I get to the B&B?
All of the directions can be found on our website page "How to Get Here
How far is the center?
The B&B is 900 meters from Santa Maria Novella station
, only a 10/12 minute walk or 4/5 minutes by bus or taxi.
The Fortezza da Basso, open for trade shows and events, is located 500 meters away.
Can I smoke in the room?
I'm sorry but our rooms are non-smoking.
What's in the room?
In your room you will find:
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Individual set of terry towels and toiletries
- Safe-deposit box
What is included in the room rate?
In the room rate is included :
- Overnight stay
- Daily room cleaning
- Change of towels every 3 days during your stay
- City maps and guides to Florence
- Possibility to store your luggage
- Breakfast (if included in the price) is served at the bar next to us
The city tax of € 2,50 (€ 3,00 from january 1st, 2018) per person per night is not included
and will be added to room bill, to be paid in cash on arrival.